For those of you who don’t know, today is Jaclynn’s eighteenth birthday(:0 She’s SO old)! I’ve know this AMAZING teen online for around two years, I believe, and I treasure her friendship greatly. She is so sweet, passionate, and talented, and I love chatting with her. She also encourages me by leaving such kind and considerate comments on my blogs(and past blogs).
Happy Birthday, Jaclynn!! 😀
Love ya, girly! I tried to get Harrison Ford to drive an eighteen-wheeler of donuts to your house for your present, but…you know how that goes xP I hope you had an awesome day!
Couldn’t agree with Hayley more! Check it out!
There’s something I need to say. If you’re an American citizen, Trump IS your president. Period. Personally, I don’t think you can say you’re an American if you don’t accept the outcome of the election. Having your own view is good, but slamming down on our president is NOT ok. He is our commander […]
via Something I need to say. — Flourishing by Restful Falls
Guys, I am beyond stressed out right now trying to figure out this whole new domain/name thingy (I know, not my typical greeting). I know how to export all of my blog content (including my subscribers), so that isn’t a problem. My struggle is actually coming up with my new blog title. I decided I needed […]
via Moving Domains + A Contest?! — Life As Liv
Had to share Loren’s “I Am” Project! ❤ it!!
I invented this thing I’m calling the “I Am” Project. I was feeling sad one night when I found myself writing a list of (mostly) lovely things, putting the words “I am” before each item. And by the time I finished, I felt a little better. Reading the list sent pleasant shivers down my spine. […]
via The “I Am” Project — Let’s Be Lost
GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!
Clara is giving away Keeper of the Lost Cities #6: Lodestar on her blog!!! Check it out!!!
Yep! I’m running in the President Blogger Election! 😀
So, if you want to vote for me all you have to do is comment saying which of my below reasons you like(for instance 18/25, 10/25, if all of them then you would say 25/25, and so on).
Here are my reasons of why you should vote for me:
- You can come visit me whenever you want-all expenses paid.
- Spend a week in France with all of your blogger friends.
- You will automatically be whatever weight and height you wish.
- You will be the richest person in the world.
- You will get free Starbucks every day.
- You’ll never sweat again.
- You’ll never see a snake again.
- Your sibling(s) will become your servants. 😀
- You will own the best stable ever, all expenses paid, filled with the most exotic horses in the world(and from other worlds, too ;D).
- You will be able to change your hair or eye color whenever you wish.
- You will be able to meet the Giselle, Dixon, and Colette from Reign of Deceit.
- You will get a “Life Remote” that lets you fast forward, rewind, pause, or skip chapters of your life.
- None of your loved ones will die in your lifetime.
- Whenever it rains, it will rain M&M’s.
- Your pool will turn into Hershey’s Syrup.
- You will be able to go on a world tour, all expenses paid.
- You will have a mansion in all the states of your choice.
- You will instantly have all of the Bible memorized.
- You will never get sick again.
- Any career you choose will be successful, and make you world famous.
- Free puppies and kittens!!!!
- And did I forget to mention that you will also have Reepicheep for a pet?!
- Visit the world of your choice at any time, for any length of time.
- Be BFFs with your favorite book character.
- Your best friends will become your siblings.
SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!:D:D:D
Btw, if any of you running would like to trade votes, I would be more than happy to trade with you!!:D Good luck!