How has you guys’ summers been? Are any of you ready for school to start back up again? Well, lets get into today’s post!
I’m going to give y’all 25 random facts (the rules say 10, but oh well! ;P) about yours truly :D…
- Thanks to some friends, I now have a serious addiction to When Calls the Heart (WHY MUST THERE ONLY BE THREE SEASONS ON NETFLIX?!?!??).
- I have a major tendency to get hit in the face with baseballs. Hence one of the reasons why I never fell in love with softball.
- I would live at my church camp. No joke.
- My current favorite song is Beautiful, Beautiful by Francesca Batistelli.
- I’ve gone to Winter Jam.
- I’ve been homeschooled FOREVER.
- I LOVE soccer!
- Some people say I’m quiet, others say I’m loud.
- I’m an introvert
- and a perfectionist.
- Jesus is my rock and that’s how I roll 😀
- My life verse is Proverbs 3:5-6
- I play piano
- and want to play guitar, ukulele, harp, wood whistle, flute, cello, and violin.
- Music is my therapy
- cause’ this girl can get a lil’ crazy ;P
- I have reading glasses
- and I’ve had braces (which I actually thought were pretty great).
- I love hand-lettering and making my own designs.
- Sharpies are heavenly, y’all.
- I’ve been to Canada and at least 20 states.
- I’m a bookworm
- and somewhat of a Star Wars geek.
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is my fave Narnia book and movie.
- I’m naturally laid back, but I can also be very competitive.
The Lovely Nominees…
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Provide ten random facts about yourself (optional)
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserved this award and have less than 200 followers.
- List these rules.
- Inform nominees.
And there you have it, Folks! 😀 I hope you all have a happy and blessed weekend!